Best known for her role of Hermione Granger in Harry Potter, Emma Watson has blossomed into the most beautiful woman in the world. Here are 15 reasons why you should love Emma Watson.
1. She loves animals.
She keeps two cats named Bubbles and Domino and on the set of Harry Potter she loved playing with animals that were cast in the film.
2. She is passionate about fitness in various kinds.
She plays various sports, including tennis, rounders, field hockey and netball. What’s more, she can also dance in different styles, such as break dancing and modern.
3. She is very talented in painting.
Here is one of her self-portraits.
4. She is a feminist activist.
She supports feminist movements. Besides, she is also an advocate for social change all over the world.
5. Her role as Hermione Granger from Harry Potter catapulted her career.
She regarded her character Hermione Granger as a potential role model as well as a female action hero for young girls.
6. She has a lot of step-siblings.
Emma’s parents got divorced when she was five. She has a younger brother and two half twin sisters, all from her biological father.
7. She loves reading.
She enjoys reading in spare time. Her favorite author is Carlos Ruis Zafon and she loves “The Shadow of the Wind” and its prequel “The Game of the Angel.”
8. She studied literature at Brown University.
Remember Hermione being the super model student at Hogwarts? Emma is just like her in real life. She loved her college experience in Brown and studied multiple subjects at once.
9. She is obsessive in diaries.
She keeps a dream diary, a yoga diary, a sketch, an acting journal. She says it’s a good way to express herself.
10. She had a crush on her co-star during “Harry Potter.”
At the age of 12, she had a huge crush on her co-star Tom Felton, who played Draco Malfoy.
11. She teaches Yoga.
She is a certified yoga and meditation instructor. In her words, it’s a good anchor for her crazy life.
12. She attended the Stagecoach Theatre Arts school at Oxford.
She learned dancing, singing, and acting and also performed in school plays. What’s more, it’s the place where she studied the waltz for the Yule Ball scenes in “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.”
13. She missed the Vanity Fair Oscars party in 2014 only because she fell asleep.
She missed a fashion Oscars party because she fell asleep. The funny thing is, when she woke up she just wanted pizza alone. Cute Spirit animal?
14. She is worth $40 million.
Her net value is more than $40 million, stated the New York Times. In 2007, the Guinness Book of World Records named Emma the “Highest Grossing Actress of the Decade.”
15. Her full name is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
Despite being of English and Turkish descent, Emma was actually born in Paris, so she can speak some French.